https://i0.wp.com/lanterntraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/time-4.jpg?fit=246%2C205&ssl=1 205 246 rosaline https://lanterntraining.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/logo_lantern_training340.png rosaline2016-09-07 12:03:022019-10-23 14:51:28What is Time Management?
What is Time Management?
Time management refers to the way that you organise and plan how long you spend on specific activities.
It may seem counter-intuitive to dedicate precious time to learning about time management, instead of using it to get on with your work, but the benefits are enormous:
- Greater productivity and efficiency.
- A better professional reputation.
- Less stress.
- Increased opportunities for advancement.
- Greater opportunities to achieve important life and career goals.
Failing to manage your time effectively can have some very undesirable consequences:
- Missed deadlines.
- Inefficient work flow.
- Poor work quality.
- A poor professional reputation and a stalled career.
- Higher stress levels.
Spending a little time learning about time-management techniques will have huge benefits now – and throughout your career.